SA Jewellery News is South Africa's premier jewellery trade magazine, produced monthly by Isikhova Publishing & Communications.
SA Jewellery News is the official magazine of the Diamond & Jewellery Federation of South Africa (DJFSA) as well as the Jewellery Council of South Africa (JCSA).
Published monthly, the publication is aimed at all people and companies operating within the jewellery, diamond, gold and precious metals fields and distributed to all members of the DJFSA and JCSA. Not only does SA Jewellery News bring readers exciting and current international and local industry-related news, it focuses on a broad variety of topics relevant to this glamorous, vibrant and growing market. From jewellery shows and expos, trends in manufacturing, diamond cutting and polishing development to precious stones and metals, collecting masterpieces, jewellery design, training and development and much, much more. Although a trade title, SA Jewellery News reflects an upmarket, modern consumer look and feel. It further interacts with its readership through competitions and giveaways. SA Jewellery News really does make it possible for you to reach key people and decision makers within this industry across a broad range of related business!
Why Advertise In SAJN?
SA Jewellery News is undoubtedly the premier industry publication reflecting developments in the jewellery and related sectors – locally and internationally. Produced by Isikhova Publishing & Communications (Pty) Ltd - together with the Jewellery Council of South Africa - advertisers are guaranteed an exceptional industry publication every month.
When you advertise in SAJN, you can be assured of:
- A publication with a track record of serving the industry for more than 70 years;
- The only official monthly mouthpiece of the Diamond and Jewellery Federation as well as the Jewellery Council of South Africa;
- SAJN is the only official annual carrier vehicle of the Jewellex International Buyers Guide.
- The only jewellery industry publication officially accredited to the Audit Bureau of Circulations and a member of the Magazine Publishers Association;
- A highly professional editorial and sales team with vast industry knowledge, skills and expertise who make it their business to know your business;
- A publication represented at major international jewellery and watch shows such as Vincenza, Basel, IJL, Las Vegas, Hong Kong, etc;
- A publication with a network of worldwide correspondents/writers, including the highly respected Reuters;
- A guaranteed reader/subscriber base ... no 'loose' (free) distribution!
- A publication printed on high quality gloss paper which guarantees quality reproduction of advertisements, visuals and editorial
- The only industry based magazine in South Africa to belong to the Jewellery Trade Magazine Network, allowing for a global ideas exchange assuring its members are kept up-to-date with international trends, news and developments
Age Group: 20+, the majority of whom are between 35 and 50.
Gender: Male: 80% - Female: 20%.
LSM: The industry falls within the LSM 7,8 and 8+ markets.
Our readership: The publication’s readership travels extensively both locally and internationally and the industry’s operations extend beyond South Africa’s borders. The readership is well qualified and ranges from highly trained and skilled diamond cutters and polishers, through to executives and CEOs. These are consumers of a broad range of top-end consumer-lifestyle products and services with a high disposable income.
SA Jewellery News carries an ABC audited figure.
- 198 IPC direct subscribers
- 1 500 members of the Diamond and Jewellery Federation of South Africa – comprising individuals from the manufacturing and retail sectors from:
- The SA Jewellery News subscriber base, including international subscribers
- Jeweller’s Association of South Africa
- The South African Jewellery Manufacturers Association
- Diamond Merchants Association
- Diamond Club of SA
- Master Diamond Cutter’s Association
- Rough Diamond Dealers Association
- Chamber of Mines
- De Beers
- Anglo Platinum
The total number of readers per copy is estimated at 7+ per month, making our readership figure around 10 000 – a large percentage being drawn from the retail market sector. The fact that readers pay to receive this highly focussed publication is indicative of it being a highly credible and sought-after trade journal. The LSM 7 and 8+ market not only has a high disposable income, but also are key decision-makers within the jewellery, diamond, gold and precious metals fields.